If there’s something Dubai has hard earned a name for, it’s having one of the most maximum superb water parks on this planet – now not unexpected, given it’s additionally one of the crucial most up to date nations on this planet!
In this web page, we’re going to take you via the “Giant 4” Dubai Water Parks, plus our favourites across the Emirates and a couple of spots that are ideal for households with more youthful youngsters.
Be aware that many of the water parks adopt their annual upkeep someday round January/February each and every yr and there might be transient closures; please take a look at those precise dates prior to making plans your travel to Dubai round any water park motion within the wintry weather.
This publish incorporates associate hyperlinks that can earn us a fee if a purchase order is made at no further price to you.
Dubai’s Best Water Parks When put next
Earlier than we dive into the element, we’ve helped you out via summarising the headline charges for each and every of the principle water parks in Dubai so you’ll examine. Alternatively, as you could know, resident charges, transportation and bundling in towels and different leases and foods too can issue into your choice, well past simply the rides on be offering:
|Water Park||Grownup Day Charge||Kids||Extras||Particular Provides|
|Aquaventure – Atlantis the Palm||AED 299||AED 249 below 1.2m
Below 3, loose
|Towel & Locker Condo
AquaExpress Fastpass 235 AED
|Keep at Atlantis for Loose Access
Loose birthday consult with
|Wild Wadi – Jumeirah Seashore Lodge||AED 269||AED 199 1.1m
Below 3, loose
|Towel & Locker Condo
|Keep at Jumeirah Inns free of charge access
Resident reductions, Visa Monday
Loose birthday consult with
|Laguna – Los angeles Mer||AED 199||AED 145 1.2m
Below 2 Loose
|Towel & Locker Condo
|Sundowner periods from 3:00 pm
All-inclusive VIP programs
|Legoland – Dubai Parks & Accommodations||AED 295||Similar as grownup
Below 3, loose
|Towel & Locker Condo
|2 Park Passes
Loose access is conceivable staying at Lapita or Legoland Inns
Let’s pass deeper into the main points now of what to anticipate at each and every of Dubai’s most sensible 4 water parks:
Aquaventure Atlantis the Palm
Arguably probably the most recognised of the UAE’s water parks is Aquaventure. It is a part of the large Atlantis the Palm complicated set over 42 acres and one of the crucial easiest on this planet for water slides.
Aquaventure caters to each adrenaline junkies and more youthful households, too, with its separate Splashers child zone within the park, solely for youngsters below 1.2m, together with replicas of the park’s most well liked slides for smaller youngsters.
Aquaventure has a fully enviable place sitting at the outer frond of the Palm Jumeirah. Most renowned for its thrill rides, together with The Soar of Religion, and a virtually vertical drop that takes you during the park’s central lagoon of stingrays and sharks.
Teams will love Aquaconda, the arena’s greatest tube waterslide and Zoomerango. The park opened its growth, together with Trident Tower in March 2021 with a number of new record-breaking rides – be informed extra right here!
The laborious phase is deciding which rides you could need to omit moderately than come with! There are over 70 waterslides and rides to pick out from. The drawback to Aquaventure will also be simply how busy it will get; do take on the most well liked rides once you arrive as strains get LONG for the most well liked, now not a lot amusing within the warmth!
You’ll be able to acquire an AquaXpress speedy observe, however this beautiful a lot doubles the fee (at this time, those are 235 AED according to particular person).
How a lot does Aquaventure price?
- Elementary day passes get started from 299 AED for Adults / 249 AED for youngsters below 1.2m. Below 2’s loose.
- Their charges are marketed as “seasonal”, so may pass upper than this all the way through top faculty vacation instances
- Want towels? Upload every other 35 AED according to towel and 55 AED for a small locker
- Otherwise to avoid wasting is to mix access tickets to the Misplaced Chambers or animal studies at Dolphin Cove (and do you know you’ll get in FREE in your birthday? Be told extra right here)
- For vacationers, you’ll in finding Aquaventure at the Dubai Move Theme Parks Move handiest, and Cross Town Dubai have it on their Explorer & All-Inclusive Move.
- Resident provides (with a legitimate Emirates ID card) can end up considerably excellent price taking 100 AED off your elementary access worth.
Open Day by day 10:00 am to six:00 pm (previous in wintry weather)
Wild Wadi Waterpark
The Arabian-themed Wild Wadi is about at the grounds of Jumeirah Seashore Lodge, with the beautiful Burj Al Arab lodge as its backdrop.
This fabulous circle of relatives amusing park contains Jumeirah Sceirah – the refurbed tandem slide is 120m lengthy and reaches speeds as much as 80km/hr! It additionally has the rustic’s greatest wave pool Breakers Bay and an enormous segment devoted to smaller youngsters and little toddlers, making it our most sensible pick out for combined teams catering to smaller youngsters and teenagers (or the younger at middle!)
What does Wild Wadi price?
- Same old on-line grownup costs get started from 269 AED / Kids 199 AED (you pay extra on the gate – however guide on-line both at once or via a credible on-line ticker reseller that is the bottom fee you’ll pay).
- Pricing is differentiated in your kid being over or below 1.1m tall, now not via age (there are a number of rides they are going to be limited from below 1.1m); babies below 3 are all the time loose.
- UAE Citizens (with legitimate Emirates ID card) can get additional reductions, lowering the cost to as low as 169 AED / 129 AED (and convey nannies free of charge!) – legitimate dates follow to this be offering, and weekdays are less expensive than at weekends and paying on the counter.
- Additionally, glance out for his or her Birthday complimentary access be offering (want two different paying citizens to your workforce), and Visa cardholder Mondays for in point of fact excellent pricing (till 31 Dec 2022).
- Towels are 39 AED to hire, and lockers get started from 39 AED at Souk Al Wadi
Open Day by day 10:00 am to six:00 pm
Laguna Water Park
Positioned within the hip new beachfront house of the town referred to as Los angeles Mer, Laguna isn’t as giant as the opposite Dubai water parks, however it’s a lovely first rate worth when compared and numerous amusing.
With 4 zones – Splash, Slide, Surf, and Calm down, there’s slightly water amusing for everybody. Revel in meandering down the lazy river or chilling in one of the crucial cabanas. This park may be very a lot more about playing the beachfront vibes than high-flying spills however nonetheless price bearing in mind as a transformation from the bigger parks.
Laguna is quickly closed for wintry weather upkeep till 17 February 2023.
What does Laguna Price?
- Day Passes will also be bought on-line from 199 AED adults / 145 AED Kids below 1.2m (they price extra on the gate)
- An Extremely All-Inclusive VIP Day Move contains foods, limitless drinks, speedy go get right of entry to and your towel & locker condominium from 310AED; Cabana rent for teams of four get started at 1399 AED.
- Glance out for the sundowner be offering – excellent price at 120 AED to revel in from 3:00 pm till shut Tuesday to Friday.
- Laguna will also be discovered at the Dubai Make a choice Appeal Move (Pool B), Flex, Limitless and Dubai Theme Park Move. It does now not characteristic at the Cross Town Move.
Open Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 am to six:00 pm
Keep close by at Los angeles Mer with Dubai’s hop price lodge chain Rove:
Legoland Dubai Water Park
Geared toward the more youthful crowd particularly, Legoland Dubai Water Park is on the extra sedate finish of the water park scale however nonetheless packs in a number of rides at a lovely cheap price ticket.
It’s nice in your little ones short of to increase their self assurance with water park thrills and spills. The Joker Soaker is a great water amusing start line (beware the freezing water although!) then advance to Construct a Raft Lazy River and directly to the wave pool (tame via maximum requirements) prior to graduating to the slide rides.
What does Legoland Dubai Water Park Price?
- Advance acquire on-line worth is 295 AED (acceptable to all elderly 3 and over, no separate kid tickets), on the gate you’ll pay 330 AED
- Visitor staying at Lapita Lodge or the onsite Legoland Lodge Dubai too can get blended stay-and-play programs.
Open Day by day 10:00 am to six:00 pm (off-peak the water park opening agenda can alternate, on occasion closed mid-week)
Absolute best Water Parks Outdoor of Dubai
There are a few nice contenders for Dubai’s easiest water park that in truth take a seat outdoor of Dubai Emirate however will also be simply reached on an afternoon travel; Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi and Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm al Quwain.
(There was once every other contender, Iceland in Ras al Khaimah. This park unexpectedly and all of a sudden closed in 2018, although we consider one thing larger and higher will change Iceland in the end – watch this house!)
Yas Waterworld – Abu Dhabi
OK, we’re slightly biased, however we in truth assume Yas Waterworld is EVEN BETTER than the water parks in Dubai – daring declare!
Winner of more than one shuttle awards around the Heart East area – and the arena – this Emirati-themed water park has 45 rides and points of interest to make a choice from catering to every age.
From adrenaline-pumping slides via to the vintage Al Raha lazy river, wave pool, and the Bandit Bomber suspended curler coaster, you are going to in finding an enormous selection right here, in addition to reside displays and leisure across the park all day.
Smaller youngsters are rather well catered for with 3 devoted splash spaces various from tiny babies to infant slides and the gang favorite tipping bucket. Yas Waterworld additionally provides a novel pearl diving enjoy and mermaid faculty.
Below 3’s are loose (nice price bearing in mind there are a number of slides and spaces they may be able to in truth independently revel in).
The beauty of visiting Yas Waterworld, or any of the Yas Island theme parks from Dubai, is they are going to throw in loose transfers from Dubai! Sure, you heard proper – take a look at extra main points on the way to get to Yas Island right here. It’s round a one-hour adventure, relying on the place you put off from in Dubai.
You’ll be able to additionally get nice in a single day programs with lodges on Yas Island that mix park tickets with a lodge live. On the other hand, glance out for Combo price ticket choices with neighbouring parks Warner Bros International and Ferrari International.
Open Day by day 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
There are a large number of lodges now on Yas Island with simple go back and forth products and services to the entire theme parks; we’d suggest the brand new Hilton on Yas Bay for the most efficient all-around leisure get right of entry to, pool and amenities.
Dreamland Aqua Park
Umm al Quwain is without a doubt a novel twist outdoor of Dubai, and Dreamland Aqua Park is not any exception! It’s excellent out of date water park amusing critically trapped within the Eighties, however you are going to have a blast! Now we have integrated this as our price pick out for travellers to Dubai on the cheap.
It’s without a doubt one of the crucial lushest and maximum chilled-out waterparks in Dubai with out the huge queues. There’s even a lager lawn with a swim-up bar, lawned spaces to loosen up and in a single day tenting choices on the park – the one one in all its sort within the UAE.
You’re going to in finding Dreamland in Umm Al Quwain (UAQ), about one hour to the northeast of Dubai. Simply be warned, it may be cold within the cooler months we don’t assume they’ve ever concept to warmth the water, however very best for the ones scorching spring and autumn days.
Open Day by day 10:00 am to six:00 pm (in a while Saturdays)
Smaller Water Parks and Splash Park choices in Dubai
Absolute best for more youthful youngsters merely searching for a chance to chill off, we will additionally suggest our favorite splash pads around the town for households:
- Splash ‘n’ Birthday celebration Dubai – there are 3 nice places of this circle of relatives amusing water playground, one positioned in suburban Al Safa 2 – slightly hidden treasure! And every other two new branches have opened at Kite Seashore and JBR with large inflatable water parks. Be told extra at splashnparty.ae
- Splash Island via Blue Wave DXB – That is the one indoor, year-round possibility in Dubai for the little ones. Basically a centre for swimming classes, there may be Splash Island which contains 8 indoor slides, a waterfall and a bucket wooded area appropriate for 18 months to twelve years previous. Be told extra at fb.com/bluewavedxb
- XPark Jr Splash House – close by to Kite Seashore, you are going to in finding this pretty little journey playground with little streams and splash spaces, very best for when you wish to have the youngsters to play and splash round however possibly now not get totally sopping wet! We additionally love the attacked Park Space Café. Be told extra at XParkJr.Com
- Al Barari Playground – A beautiful little journey playground nestles within the suburbs between Ashjar and 7th Heaven, Al Barari. For a small front charge according to kid, they may be able to revel in this nature park, whole with a floating platform, mini seaside and splash play house. Be told extra at albarariplayground.com
And for some amusing thrills and spills within the water in Dubai
- Higher suited in your older youngsters and adults, check out the Aqua Amusing water park, positioned off the seaside at JBR (The Seashore). Right here you are going to discover a large inflatable water impediment path set out over “I Love Dubai” in inflatable tubing, the most important construction of its sort on this planet. Be told extra at aquafun.ae
A couple of issues to imagine when visiting a waterpark in Dubai
Earlier than reserving your Dubai water park tickets, right here are some things to remember:
- Dubai’s water parks are BIG and also you preferably want the most efficient a part of an afternoon to get probably the most out of your access price ticket prices.
- Every is moderately distinctive, so relying on ages and pursuits, you might want to have compatibility in a couple of water park to a Dubai itinerary.
- During the yr, even off-peak, weekends are all the time a lot busier than weekdays (remember the fact that that is now Friday afternoon via Sunday in Dubai). You might also have the ability to in finding reductions for visiting on weekdays.
- In case you are visiting one of the crucial water parks within the top of summer time (June to September) be all ears to the period of time you’re spending outdoor. No longer simply sizzling surfaces however greater dehydration, despite the fact that the water is chilled.
- Stay your eye out for wintry weather closure dates if you’re visiting within the coolest months (January/February) as the massive parks generally shut for a time frame for annual upkeep.
What to pack for an afternoon at Dubai’s water parks
Regardless of the time of yr, don’t omit a couple of water park necessities
- Water sneakers – consider us after we say the bottom can get HOT!! No longer all surfaces are slip and heat-resistant in Dubai’s water parks; we strongly suggest you pack one thing like aqua socks or Slipfree water sneakers
- Towels – you’ll convey those your self to avoid wasting a couple of dirhams, however the entire giant parks will even hire your towels to avoid wasting house to your bag. For those who’re staying on the lodges, they’re integrated.
- Suitable swimming wear – while it’s now not unlawful to put on a bikini at a water park in Dubai, assume sensibly too. There are different households about, an enormous mixture of cultures and let’s be truthful, in the event you’re powering down a slide, you don’t need any unlucky injuries on the finish. Everyone seems to be beneficial to put on a rash guard for solar coverage and neoprene-style swimming wear. Cotton boardshorts that appear to be streetwear are forbidden. We communicate extra about suitable get dressed in Dubai right here.
Do you will have a Dubai Water Park favorite? Tell us within the feedback underneath!
Earlier than you pass… Extra necessary belongings you must know when making plans a travel to Dubai
Please observe we aren’t a shuttle company. This web site is a shuttle weblog to lend a hand learners to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their travel, we can not guide your flights, lodges, visas or connections for you. We might make a small fee in the event you click on on any of our advice hyperlinks.
Dubai Trip Planner